Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING Flywheel SOCIAL.
BY USING FLYWHEEL SOCIAL’S SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE GUIDE AND AGREE TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES.
1. Flywheel Social is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Flywheel Social at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not liable if your Instagram account is blocked or banned for any reason.
4. We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram. We don't store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
5. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality of your content.
6. We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can't protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It's not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
7. We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Flywheel Social.
8. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
9. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
This document was last updated on 12 June 2018